CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

EW GROSS!!!

Lili has a new trick. She took her diaper off in the middle of the night on Tuesday. I found her like that about 11, changed her diaper and put her back to bed. She wasn't happy I woke her up, but oh well.

Well, she took her diaper off the next morning after I left and peed all over the bed. Matt had to do the sheets then, and clean the baby.

Then when he put her down for a nap he didn't put her shorts back on after changing her. She ended up taking off her diaper, finger painting with her poop (getting it EVERYWHERE), and then realizing it was gross, she threw a fit.

There was another load of sheets, a battle to disinfect the crib, hose down the icky baby, and then he proceeded to call me and work and tell me ALL the disgusting details. BLECK.

It is time to potty train her.

0 comments: